Home » Imprese & Mercati » Il pallet in Spagna nel 2012

Il pallet in Spagna nel 2012

0
0

0
0
0

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAIn base ad una ricerca condotta presso oltre 300 aziende da FEDEMCO, l’associazione spagnola dei produttori di imballaggi in legno, nel corso del 2012 nella penisola iberica vi sono stati 331 milioni di movimenti su pallet sia a rendere sia a perdere, con un decremento del 2% rispetto ai dati del 2011; il 45% di questi movimenti sarebbe attribuibile a pooling privati a noleggio, mentre la restante parte all’interscambio e a movimenti su bancali monouso. Secondo invece dati di ONS, sarebbe in calo del 5% la produzione: 36 milioni di pallet più 18 milioni fra box pallet e altre tipologie di piattaforme in legno per la logistica. Dei 181 milioni di movimenti dei pallet non facenti parte di pooling a noleggio, ben due terzi sono avvenuti su pallet riutilizzati, un quinto su pallet nuovi e il rimanente 10% è riferibile a bancali in arrivo dal commercio internazionale. Le imprese specializzate nel recupero di pallet usati hanno trattato 29 milioni di pezzi, il 38% in più del 2011. Il 37% dei pallet recuperati appartiene al circuito dell’interscambio, il 20% a bancali all’origine dichiarati monouso e il 51% ad altre tipologie di pedane.

Pallet market in Spanish

According to data gathered by FEDEMCO from a survey carried out on over 300 packaging and distribution companies, the Spanish market generated over 331 million movements of new and used pallets in 2012, 2 % less than in 2011. 45% of the total movements corresponded to pallets belonging to rental systems (maintaining their market share), and 55% corresponded to the rest (disposable pallets, European pallets, etc.). According to data provided by the ONS, the production of new pallets in 2012 rose to over 36 million pallets and almost 18 million pallet-boxes and other loading platforms, 5% less in total than in 2011. Amongst the economic sectors that use pallets the most are the sector of “wholesale trade and intermediaries“ and the sector of “production of other non-metal mineral products” (including the production of ceramic products, cement, plaster, lime, concrete, glass, etc.), while the food and beverage sector is the sector that requires the most rented pallets. Except for the case of rented pallets, approximately 69% of the more than 181 million movements of other types of pallets are also pallets that have been reused -either by the user (53%) or by a recoverer manager (16%)-, 20% corresponds to new pallets, and the remaining 11% corresponds to pallets that have ended up in Spain from trade deals overseas. According to FEDEMCO, pallet recoverers reintroduced almost 29 million pallets on the market in 2012, 38% more than in 2011. 96% of this recovery was carried out by manufacturers and managers specialising in pallet recovery, and the remaining 4% by other types of waste managers. According to the recoverers, 37% of the total number of pallets recovered are “Euro” type pallets, 20% are originally disposable pallets and 51% are other types of pallets.

 

Autore: Luca Maria De Nardo

Lascia una risposta

L'indirizzo email non verrà pubblicato. I campi obbligatori sono contrassegnati *

È possibile utilizzare questi tag ed attributi XHTML: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Tags

Articoli simili

Login

Lost your password?
ISCRIVI ALLA NOSTRA NEWSLETTER!
Sarai sempre aggiornato sulle novità e gli eventi di Packaging Observer